HOW IT WORKS
WHO YOU'LL MEET
Attending participants will include authorized buyers made up of high ranking department officers, committee members and chairs with purchasing authority and power who have demonstrated an immediacy of purchase. Sample titles include: Chief of Department, Training Officer, Staff Chiefs, Committee Chairman, Purchasing Agents, etc.
Participants must be in the process of selecting or researching products or services to purchase within the next 24 months.
How Does the MATCH! Program Work?
It's Simple and FREE.
A personal Program Manager will explain the process, gather insight and help BUILD YOUR DETAILED EXHIBITOR PROFILE.
Our matching technology RECOMMENDS EXHIBITOR MATCHES to decision-makers based on their sourcing interests and needs.
Participating Exhibitors will RECEIVE ACCESS to our online matchmaking portal.
Exhibitors and decision makers will determine if they would like to REQUEST/SEND A MEETING with one another based on their interests.
Exhibitors ACCEPT MEETING REQUESTS after reviewing decision- maker profiles and a mutually agreed upon meeting time is reserved in the dedicated MATCH! Meeting room.
Maximize Your Leads
NEW THIS YEAR - Upgrade to a MATCH! Sponsorship and receive these additional benefits:
- Ability to send and receive meeting requests with decision-makers
- Dedicated branded signage in the MATCH! meeting room
- Exhibit Hall floor cling highlighting your MATCH! sponsorship
- Access to the MATCH! VIP Lounge where decision-makers gather to relax and network
- A dedicated MATCH! Concierge to guide and assist you throughout the program
- Invitation to MATCH! VIP evening cocktail reception