You Asked. We Listened.
The Metro Officers Innovation Briefing at JEMS Con is exclusively designed for EMS Officers and Directors who want to learn what’s new in the industry, hear what innovations other metropolitan agencies are implementing while building a network of peers from around the nation.
This complimentary one-day event takes place on Wednesday, April 27, 2022, the day before the exhibits open. Join your peers and make the most out of your JEMS Con experience!
Focus on Innovation
- 15-minute innovation briefings focus on what’s new in 2022, about to be announced, or currently in development
- Select the briefings most relevant for you
- Peer to Peer
- Hear from your peers during group sessions what advancements their department is implementing or piloting
- Share your thoughts and ask questions – lively Q&A is expected
- The program consists of boardroom presentations, roundtable, and full group discussions, and is designed to foster networking every step of the way
- Participate in coffee breaks, a luncheon, and an evening reception for informal interactions with peers and industry leaders
|10:15 AM - 10:30 AM||Welcome Coffee Break|
|10:30 AM - 11:05 AM||Welcome and Introductions|
|11:10 AM - 12:10 PM||Medical Directors Present|
|12:10 PM - 1:20 PM||Networking Lunch|
|1:25 PM - 2:25 PM||Product Innovations Briefing|
|2:30 PM - 3:05 PM||Metro Department - Roundtable Discussions|
|3:05 PM - 3:15 PM||Metro Coffee Break|
|3:15 PM - 4:15 PM||Metro Department Innovation Presentations|
|4:15 PM - 5:15 PM||Cocktail Reception|
Interested in Participating?
Fill out the form below and our program director, Susan Charamut, will reach out to you directly.